Questions and Complaints

How can questions and complaints be submitted?

Beneficiaries can ask questions or lodge complaints regarding GHS issues via the GHS Contact Centre by phone, online and/or in writing to the HIO and or the Supervision Commissioner.
For general information on the beneficiary registration process, please visit our FAQ section.